Monday, January 7, 2013

What a start to the new year!

2013 is off and running and so am I!  New digs, new job, new goals!  I am so very excited for this year as it simply HAS to be better than last year.  I am so excited to go to my new job at the fabulous Visitors and Convention Bureau with one of my best friends in the world.  It is the first time in ages that I actually enjoy going to work, the first time I do not wake up dreading my job.  The kids have already noticed the difference and that pleases me greatly.  My new home is coming together nicely and I feel extreme satisfaction at having my own space where my kids can be themselves and we can move about as we please.   It's simply delightful.  Beyond that I have set new goals for myself - perhaps a bit lofty but not unattainable.  Yes, 2013 looks to be the best year I have had in a long, long while. 

More on Estelan to come.  Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment