Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ryder on the Storm - Emerald Seer #1

I crossed a threshold today, not in the way I hoped or dreamed but I suppose that happens a lot in life. Regardless of how it happened or that it is not Estelan, I sold my first book and that is so exciting for me. It has taken me a long time to figure out what I want to do with my life - aside from being a mom! - but I think I am finally on the right path AND walking in the right direction, even if I am a little slow and unsure in my footing. There are not words to express how much it means to me that I am getting such amazing support from my family and friends - you know who you are and I thank you for putting up with my rants and frustrations and exhaustion after staying up too late writing or editing to say nothing of my refusal to answer questions that would give away too much of the story yet to be written. I am working on the sequel to Ryder and continue to rework Estelan. I hope to have another draft of Estelan ready for re-reads by the end of the year and Light My Fire - Emerald Seer #2 should be uploaded through B&N by Christmas. I hope everyone will be pleased with the results and if you haven't bought the eBook for your iPod/iPhone/PC/laptop/netbook please stop in to B&N.com and get it - just $1.99 and the app is free!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I looked up your book, and it looks pretty sweet!

    ReplyDelete