Thursday, January 26, 2012

Echo Rising and some decisions regarding Estelan.

After much deliberation, I have decided to name keep Echo Rising as the sequel to Estelan.  I considered going another direction and bumping Echo Rising to the third book in the series but I am finding myself in such a groove it would be a shame to disrupt it. 

Of course, I realize that only a few people have actually read Estelan (my beta readers) and that they will liekly be disappointed at my decision to make the series a YA fantasy series.  Hopefully others will be pleased with the decision. 

It feels difficult lately to post much on here about Creating Estelan since Estelan is pretty much on hold for the Amazon Breakthrough Contest and talking about Echo Rising could be pointless given that it is a sequel to a book few have read thus far.  At the same time, I do not want to give up on this blog because the process has been a huge help to me as a writer.  Hm.  Decisions, Decisions.  I must ponder such thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment