Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WOW

I have been hard at work on my paranormal romances and have to say it has been thrilling!  If you are interested in the Emerald Seer Series, please check my blog at http://emeraldseer.blogspot.com for more on how my first two installments are doing.

Back to Estelan, I am still re-working it and the breaks have been very refreshing.  Every time I look at it with "fresh eyes" I find a new tweak or slightly different spin that makes the story that much better.  I love it, am passionate about my characters and wishing I had just a little more time to write - and less time at my awful job!  Some day, I swear, some day I going to at least cut back to part time work so I can devote more time to writing.

Anyway, I just hopped over here to say Happy Holidays and give an update on how the writing is coming along.  If you get a new Kindle (or if you already own one!) take a chance and download the Emerald Seer Series by Violet Patterson.

No comments:

Post a Comment