Monday, October 10, 2011

Yes it's been a while

I have fallen off the blog train lately.  I blame my obsession with editing combined with having little to say.  So, this will be short, sweet, and to the point.  I have been editing, and editing some more, and then editing again. Rotating projects seems to work well for me, ESTELAN then EMERALD SEER.  I have also worked on outlining the sequels for both books.  I have written a bit of the sequel to ESTELAN which will be titled ECHO RISING.  The second in the Emerald Seer series will be LIGHT MY FIRE.  I have tabled my children's book - PEANUT AND MADSOX - but I continue to jot down material.

I just want to take a minute to send out thanks to my family for all of their support and immense love to my brother, Jay.  Love you, bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment