Thursday, September 15, 2011

10 random observations.....

1) Whenever you have no time to veg out in front of the TV there are a dozen things you would love to see/catch up on but whenever you have an hour or so where you are too braindead to function at a higher level than television there is absolutely nothing worth watching.  (Same thing goes with radio!)

2) Driving a convertible with the top down on a nice day may be one of the most glorious feelings known to man (okay, woman).

3) Purple is the best color in my world, it makes me happy and calm and passionate all at once.

4) No job is perfect but it takes work to find the perfect job for you.

5) Marilyn Monroe was right, if you can't love me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best.

6) People are living longer but children are growing up faster - how does that compute?

7) A picture is worth a thousand words so what does that say about those pictures made up of a thousand little pictures?

8) I love the quote "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is learning to dance in the rain."

9) There is always somebody better than you, so doesn't that make you wonder who is better than that person?

10) Getting rejected based on a query letter is one of the most frustrating experiences I have ever encountered (and believe that is saying something).

No comments:

Post a Comment