Saturday, June 25, 2011

First rejection out of the way and I am relieved

I have to say that I am surprised to receive a response so quickly - and grateful.  I am hoping to send out some more queries this weekend and that means more rejections on the horizon.  Is that glass half full? No, I do not believe so, more realistic.  It is bound to happen and I know that some of my favorite authors received some rejections so I am looking at it as a part of the process.  Besides, I would rather have a rejection than no response.  I find that a no response is more offensive as it means I did not even warrant a response.  Ouch.  So here is to my first rejection which I am soaking up like the fine wine I am about to partake of - Thanks to Pasek for putting out such an amazing set of wines (my personal favorites - Raspberry and Blackberry).

No comments:

Post a Comment