Monday, June 20, 2011

Long day at the office....

At least I got to write a little, though not as much as I would like, and I missed it.  I am still editing, I really do not think that part ever ends.  Everytime I read it, I think of another word or phrase that would sound that much more fluid.   I wonder at what point I should just stop and let it go.   

I have been toying with a change in the layout of the book - cutting the prologue significantly and dispersing the history throughout a handful of chapters.  I am not sure what that will mean for the first book but I have received the suggestion from two people and figured it was worth a try.  Honestly, I reworked it in my head on my walk home (another lovely Seattle day!) and the changes may improve the story....only time will tell and I never seem to have enough time!

Tomorrow is certain to be a more productive day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment