Saturday, July 9, 2011

Children's series?

So, I know I am working on the Estelan series and I love it - feeling very passionate about it no doubt about that - but I was talking with my daughter today, well, more listening to her incessant talking.  Anyway, I came up with the idea for a children's series that I would love to write and I am wondering what everyone thinks about it.  So, here is the idea - a series about my kiddo.  I figured that since her nickname is/has been Peanut, since she was the size of a peanut, I could name the series for her.  Of course, she has to have a little brother named Mad Socks.  When I discussed this with Autumn she was very excited and informed me that she would gladly provide me with all the material I would need. 

That said, Peanut would need to have many adventures (say bushwacking in Alaska?) and I believe that Mad Socks would echo a lot of what she does....any thoughts?

1 comment: