Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The end of a lovely vacation....

Gorgeous weather, time with my kids, excellent food and drink, and even time to work on my manuscript.  All in all it was a pretty grand time and a much needed break from the everyday grind that wears me down.  I dread what my desk will look like (figuratively of course) when I go back tomorrow but for five days I was able to enjoy myself.  It felt pretty grand.  Now I sit here, watching the sun set behind the Space Needle, a small crescent moon smiling at me from above, and a soft breeze tickling my legs as it rolls in from the balcony.  It is about time to stretch out on the couch and let my mind soar - hopefully to pick up the bridges I need to finish off my new additions to FALL OF IA. 

Again, many thanks to all those who support me in this venture, it means more than I can put into words - and that is saying something!

No comments:

Post a Comment