Monday, August 29, 2011

Wouldn't it be nice to be published?

Yes, my answer is a resounding YES.  It would be really nice.  I am growing frustrated with the rejections.  Even more frustrated with my apparently inadequate query letter.  I have three different projects going now, all very different genres, all very enticing to me.  I know that one is more commercial than the others and it is rolling easily, but my heart lies with Estelan.  Some friends have suggested I go the commercial route for now, and I think they are right, but I really wanted to see Estelan in print.  I have thought of self-publishing, but funds are low for that kind of venture.  So, new plan, work out this paranormal romance, see if I can at least get it into eBook form and push that series forward - lots of market for romance these days - and maybe by some stroke of amazing luck I will actually find some little toe hold in the industry that could propel my Estelan series.  I will always be grateful for Estelan, no matter what happens, because it got me writing again.  Somehow Estelan re-animated my writing, and that is why my blog remains "Creating Estelan" - just to answer the queries I have gotten on that topic. 

Thank you again to all of you who have supported me in this journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment